Enzyme Peeling Cream (Sensitive, Dry, Normal)
Directions - Cleanse the skin. Apply a thin layer of peeling cream to a dry face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow to dry for one minute. Remove with circular finger movements, rubbing away buildup of dead cells. Follow with a moisturizer and mask for appropriate skin type. Use one to two times weekly.
- Perfect for sensitive skin. Gently removes dead skin cells, while cleansing and polishing the skin, leaving it with a natural healthy glow.
- Enzyme Peeling Cream is a gentle, exfoliating cream for removing dead skin cells and is recommended for all types of skin. Fruit enzymes and herbal extracts, combined with Avocado, Wheat Germ, and Sesame Oils, as well as Mango Butter work together to cleanse, polish, and moisturize the skin. It has a non-greasy, emollient cream based formula.
- Gentle, exfoliating cream
- Excellent for all types of skin
- Has a non-greasy, emollient cream-based formula
- Made with smoothing fruit enzymes and healing Mango Butter
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, made in the USA, contains natural ingredients
: Aloe Vera Gel, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Papaya Extract, Pineapple Extract, Bromelain Enzymes and Papain Enzymes and Lecithin, Extracts of Cucumber and Elder Flower and Chamomile and Orange Peel, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sesame Oil, Mango Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Sodium PCA, Fragrant Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.