Micro Dermabrasion Cream (Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal)
Directions - Apply a small amount to a clean, damp face. Close the eyes to prevent introduction of crystals. Massage gently in circular motions for one to two minutes. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly, then follow with an appropriate moisturizer for skin type. Use one to two times weekly as tolerated.
- Micro-Dermabrasion Cream is a resurfacing treatment that gently exfoliates the skin to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles. It is recommended for all non-problem skin types. Chamomile, Thyme Leaf, Rosemary, and Calendula Extracts, combined with Bromelain and Papain Enzymes, Safflower Oil, and Lecithin, leave skin velvety smooth with an irresistible glow. This product utilizes the same crystals used in micro-dermabrasion machines and has a non-greasy, emollient, cream based formula.
- Perfect for all non-sensitive, non-blemished skin. Gently removes dead cells and polishes the skin, leaving it velvety smooth with an irresistible glow. Utilizes the same crystals used in micro-dermabrasion machines.
- Gentle facial exfoliator and resurfacing treatment
- Excellent for all non-problem skin types
- Leaves skin velvety smooth with an irresistible glow
- Made with soothing and calming Calendula Extract
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, made in the USA, contains natural ingredients
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Pineapple Enzymes, Papaya Enzymes
Aloe Vera Gel, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Alginate, Glycerin, Refined Aluminum Oxide, Chamomile Extract, Thyme Leaves Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Safflower Oil, Dimethicone, Micronized Sodium Chloride (Salt), Bromalain Enzymes, Papain Enzymes, Lecithin, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit.E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit.A), Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Caution: Use only as directed. Not to be used on sensitive or irritated skin. Do not use on Rosacea, Pustule Acne, Open Sores or other skin ailments. Do not use during or right after chemical peeling. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out ofreach of children.